Alll game bugs write down here/ Все игровые проблемы пишем тут!

Luckas

По КВ Dangerous Seduction напрочь отсутствует кв. моб Merkenis в локации School of Dark Arts!

amgpcix

Class transfer quests do not grant any reward but shadow weapon exchange coupon. Is it how it is supposed to be like? Please confirm.
Because not everyone likes to purchase class transfer. I personally do like to complete quests for this.

DeTuXopoH9TKoH9

Class transfer quests do not grant any reward but shadow weapon exchange coupon. Is it how it is supposed to be like? Please confirm.
Because not everyone likes to purchase class transfer. I personally do like to complete quests for this.
do u mean 1st or 2nd class-transfer? i just did 80% of 2 class quest, it could be sad

amgpcix

do u mean 1st or 2nd class-transfer? i just did 80% of 2 class quest, it could be sad
Yup, sir, that's correct. Sorry to disappoint. They do not grant Adena, only 1 shadow weapon exchange coupon.

It makes sense when it comes up to the server rates. I mean, it's not difficult to earn money, 10 minutes of farm with start weapon and you will have enough funds for the 1st class transfer, but you won't be able to purchase any NG weapon at the store to make your start easier.

DeTuXopoH9TKoH9

Yup, sir, that's correct. Sorry to disappoint. They do not grant Adena, only 1 shadow weapon exchange coupon.

It makes sense when it comes up to the server rates. I mean, it's not difficult to earn money, 10 minutes of farm with start weapon and you will have enough funds for the 1st class transfer, but you won't be able to purchase any NG weapon at the store to make your start easier.
i did 34-40 lvl with shadow C grade weapon coz i lost my D grade shadow :D
gl

Zloy_Prapor

Вчера зарегистрировался и до сих пор не могу войти в игру - пишет что неверный пароль! Что за херня????

Z4X

When open map tab for RB or Hunting Zones no info and it won't close! need restart client...

Z4X

When run client get error msg - error code 36 unable to download information from server

Last edited: